AVOCADO GREEN SMOOTHIE BOWL
For Glowing Skin And All Day Energy
This smoothie bowl is delicious, nutritious and very simple to make! In less than 10 minutes you will be fuelling your body with the essential vitamins and nutrients to set you up for the best day possible.
- Avocados are incredibly healthy and are considered a super food. They are extremely nutrient dense and contain healthy fats which are beneficial for the growth of strong, healthy and lean muscles.
- Bananas contain essential nutrients and have benefits for digestion, heart health and weight loss.
- Spinach, kale & greens powders are great sources of antioxidants and are one of the best alkaline foods. They are packed with chlorophyll for energy, healing and that perfectly glowing skin!
- Lastly, this meal is packed with potassium to help regulate and maintain healthy cells, boosts heart health, reduces the appearance of cellulite and helps to enhance muscle strength, metabolism, water balance and electrolytic function making this a great meal post workout.
Have fun with this breakfast; swap the coconut milk for almond, use frozen mango instead of bananas, add yoghurt if you desire and get creative with your choice of toppings!
- 1 cup baby spinach or kale
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Fresh mint
- 1 tsp. greens powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Optional: Collagen powder & 1-2 tbsp. creamy almond or peanut butter
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and thick
- Top with your favourite toppings
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Peanut butter